Yes I know, I know! I haven’t written a blog post in what feels like forever but guess what!? I’m bringing it back!
This is just an update to let you know that I will be posting everything in my day to day life and my birthday is coming up soon so I have a what I got for my birthday scheduled!
I hope your all excited for the new blog and I’ll speak to you soon!! xxx
- L’Oreal true match foundation-rose ivory
- Collection lasting perfection concealor- Fair 1
- Rimmel stay matte powder- 003 peach glow
- The body shop matte liquid lip- 032 Windsor rose
- Zoella Beauty lip balm- gingerbread
- Revolution brow pomade- blonde
- Seventeen define&conquer contour kit
- No7 lovely lashes mascara-black
- MUA blusher- marshmallow
- Collection bronze glow shimmer bronzer- 1 light
- Collection eyes uncovered palette- nude bronze
- MUA undress your skin highlight- pink shimmer
- Seventeen laquer liner- black
- Beauty blender
- Ellen Tracey brushes- fan, bronzer, flat top highlight, complexion
- Real techniques brushes- buffing, contour
- Morphe M165 brush
- Eco tools brushes- blush brush, eye blending brush
Thankyou for reading! xxx
It’s Maisie and today I am going to be telling you about performing and my experiences.
What I mean by performing is acting, dancing or singing on stage in front of an audience. That audience could be from 10 people to 100 people to 1000 people but many people still end up with the same emotions. The main emotion being nerves.
Nerves are a big part of performing and can really knock us back but at least they show we care. The most important thing which I have learned from plenty of years of experience is tomboy let nerves get the better of you. If you get nervous and that’s all you can think about it knocks your performance level so the best thing to do is just smile and relax when on stage! Have a good time and you will be fine!
If anyone reading is performing at all in the future, near or far, break a leg and just relax! xxx
Today its Maisie and this is my first blog post that I’ve ever done! To start off I’m going to explain what my blog is going to be about. My blog is going to be about every aspect of my life. From things like my beauty favourites to my day to day life. A lot of my blog posts will be about my own experiences so I’m not saying that i have the greatest advice but i will give what i have from my experiences to elp anyone who is reading.
Before everyone takes it upon themselves to tell me that this is a rubbish blog… I KNOW!! XD I am hoping that my blog posts will improve as i post more and more.
Thankyou for reading and i hope you enjoy what is left to come! xxx